Hire The Pit-Master
New to Low & Slow? Need some help mastering your BBQ techniques?
- Getting a pit started and the smoking process
- Cooking techniques and different types of smokers
- Using charcoal and smoking woods, when and what to use.
- Hot smoking and how it works
- Timing and temps for different meats and cuts
- Meat preparation, brines, rubs and sauces
• Tips and tricks for cooking meats Low ‘N’ Slow favourites
We can come to you, or you can cook with us.
Pricing starts at $200 for 4 hours one on one, and can be tailored to suit, or extended time allowed.
10 in stock